Saturday, January 10, 2009

on it's way!


I can not wait to get this book. I ordered it last week. I have read it once before and absolutely could not put it down. But it was a borrowed book (the best kind) so it had to go back to it's owner. I finally decided to buy it myself so that I'm able to read it again and again. I've never read a book that was so addicting. I enjoy reading but I wouldn't consider it a hobby. I think that I read about 200 pages in one day in this book. Which is saying a lot since I can barely get through a magazine without being bombarded by other things. So, really, it's good.

****Edit 1/16/09- The book came a few days ago and it has now been read. Seriously, I could not put it down AGAIN, even though I already knew what the story would tell. I guess I'll put it up for another year and bring it back out next January!*******

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails